Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Strategic Voting

There is a growing movement to vote ABC - anything but conservative. This approach looks at riding's where there is a narrow conservative margin to win the seat but vote splitting among the other parties would let the conservatives win. In order to keep them out you vote for the candidate that is closest in the polls behind the conservative member. The following website has the best tool to decide - all you have to do is put your postal code in.

www.voteforenvironment.ca

If you do not want to vote strategically that is OK too. Thankfully the candidate that I most likely will vote for is also the leader so no worries for me. If I was in a swing riding I would be very temped to vote strategically. Check out the website: www.TheUndecided.ca if you are undecided.

I will begin posting the most compelling comments from the survey this even - keep posted!

No comments: